- Business Type: Shop & online
- Services: Web build, SEO, Content marketing
- Location: Birmingham
- Started Working with them: September 2018
Xover Nutrition is a family run local business who started trading in 2018 and offer vegan & organic food and health products. Opening their first store and offering nearly 1000 products they recognized the importance of having a digital footprint to:
- Drive awareness & spread the word of their new business
- Drive footfall locally in the the store
- Explain who they are, what they are trying to achieve and why they opened the business
- Build an audience of customers who engage with their social media
- Create a new revenue stream for ecommerce sales including click & collect offering
- Speak directly to customers and get feedback to help their offering evolve based on customer needs.
With a store up an running and pleased customers locally they are now focused on taking over the online world & approached us to build a transactional ecommerce site to hold their 1000 products from 60 brands.
The main challenge that most ecommerce sites face first is collecting and collating product data. The only way to make an impression online is to be best in class for product range and information to customers
Creating 1000 products sounds straightforward but not when you consider each product has at least 10 attributes and needs to be collected in to a taxonomy that is consistent with the store, useful for customers and works for SEO.
Xover have big aspirations and we are pleased to have been part of their launch and to drive their digital journey.